Apply Now for Fall Grants!
The Fayette County Foundation is now accepting programming letters of intent to begin its fall grant application cycle. Letters are due by 4 p.m. on October 30 and must be submitted via email to email@example.com. Letters must include:
- Name of the organization and a brief description of the organization.
- Brief description of your project or program and its objective.
- How much money you need to request.
- What specifically the grant funding would purchase and the total cost of the project or program.
- When the project or program will begin and end.
A complete grant application will be provided to those applicants whose letters of intent are approved by FCF. For more information visit http://www.fayettefoundation.com/grants/grant-cycles-deadlines/, or call the Foundation at 765-827-9966.
The Fayette County Foundation’s mission is to promote positive and sustainable change in our community by developing assets that will be available in perpetuity to energize and nourish endeavors that seek to impact:
- Community Betterment
- Arts and cultural development
- Community beautification, improvement, and enhancement projects
- Economic development efforts
- Health & Human Services
- Public Safety
- Elderly services
- Children and youth services
- Family services
- Community education on relevant issues
- Educational opportunities for local charities
- Collaborative school projects/programs
- Youth programs