Class of 1962 Scholarship
The Class of 1962 Scholarship, a general scholarship, offers assistance to a qualified CHS student.
- Applicant must have applied and been accepted to an accredited university, college, or technical school.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior of Connersville High School.
- Applicant must NOT be a 21st Century Scholar or be receiving full tuition from some other source.
- Priority will be given, but not limited to, a relative of a member of the Connersville High School graduating class of 1962.
Posted in: Scholarships