Fayette Area Purdue Club Scholarship
The Fayette Area Purdue Club scholarship, a general scholarship, offers assistance to a qualified CHS student.
- Applicant must have applied and been accepted to Purdue University.
- Applicant must have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Applicant must be a resident of Fayette County.
- Applicant must NOT be a 21st Century Scholar or be receiving full tuition from some other source.
- Scholarship will be awarded after the recipient has been on campus for one semester.
Posted in: Scholarships