#1DAYOFGIVING is a 12-hour event hosted by the Fayette County Foundation and Connersville Parks Department for initial constructions costs of River’s Edge. 100% of all donations made Tuesday, December 12, 2017 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. will be put toward completing the first phase of River’s Edge Park.
12 HOURS OF GIVING: DECEMBER 12, 2017
- 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM Donate at the gas pump! Courtesy of Shell Gas Stations at 5th & Vine and 30th & Grand, 10 cents per gallon pumped will be donated!
- 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM Do-Nut Drive Thru, with delicious do-nuts from Cinnamon Spice Bakery! Drive through the alley on the south side of the Foundation office for a delicious do-nut breakfast! $20 donation per person.
- 11 AM – 12:30 PM Chili Lunch sponsored by Kunkel’s Drive-In, Join us outside in the donation tent in front of the office or take advantage of the donation drive thru! Lunch includes chili, crackers, and drink, $20 donation per person.
- 2:30 PM – 4 PM Santa Claus! Bring the kids to the donation tent for a visit and picture with Santa Claus. Sammy the Squirrel will also join us for a special treat! Enjoy hot cocoa and candy canes! $20 donation per family.
- 4:00 PM – CLOSE $1 of every beer or mixed drink at The Fantasy Inn will be donated toward River’s Edge!
- 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM It’s almost 5 o’clock somewhere! Join us in the tent for happy hour including cocktails, raffles, and good times! $20 donation attendance.
- 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM join us for end of the day sweets! Cupcakes courtesy of Reid Health and cookies provided by Fayette Regional will be available in the donation tent and at the drive thru! $20 per person.
The Foundation and Park have partnered to complete Phase 1 of construction by fall 2020. Through a grant with the DNR, we have already met most of our goal. #1DAYOFGIVING is your opportunity to help us finish fundraising. River’s Edge will be a highlight of Fayette County. Features will include an outdoor amphitheater, concession building, playground, open air shelter, and a canoe launch. We are one community with one goal, and one day to make it happen!
Everyone can donate December 12, 2017 from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Online: www.fayettefoundation.com
- At the Foundation Office: 521 Central Avenue, Connersville, IN 47331
- By Mail: PO Box 844, Connersville, IN 47331. Gifts made via mail must be postmarked by December 12, 2017. Checks made payable to Fayette County Foundation with #1DAYOFGIVING in the memo line.
How Can Business Help?
- Be the first to make a named or sponsored gift toward one of the Park’s features, like the amphitheater or concession building.
- Organize employee giving to count toward one large capacity gift.
- Restaurants can give through partnering as a dine-to-donate establishment.
Call Anna Dungan today at 765-827-996 to finalize the details of your gift!