#1DAYOFGIVING is a 12-hour event hosted by the Fayette County Foundation and Connersville Parks Department for initial constructions costs of River’s Edge. 100% of all donations made Tuesday, December 12, 2017 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. will be put toward completing the first phase of River’s Edge Park.
The Foundation and Park have partnered to complete Phase 1 of construction by fall 2020. Through a grant with the DNR, we have already met most of our goal. #1DAYOFGIVING is your opportunity to help us finish fundraising. River’s Edge will be a highlight of Fayette County. Features will include an outdoor amphitheater, concession building, playground, open air shelter, and a canoe launch. We are one community with one goal, and one day to make it happen!
Everyone can donate December 12, 2017 from 7:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
- Online: www.fayettefoundation.com
- At the Foundation Office: 521 Central Avenue, Connersville, IN 47331
- By Mail: PO Box 844, Connersville, IN 47331. Gifts made via mail must be postmarked by December 12, 2017. Checks made payable to Fayette County Foundation with #1DAYOFGIVING in the memo line.
How Can Business Help?
- Be the first to make a named or sponsored gift toward one of the Park’s features, like the amphitheater or concession building.
- Organize employee giving to count toward one large capacity gift.
- Restaurants can give through partnering as a dine-to-donate establishment.
Call Anna Dungan today at 765-827-996 to finalize the details of your gift!