Spring Grant Cycle Now Open!
The Fayette County Foundation is now accepting project related letters of intent to begin its spring grant application cycle. Letters are due by noon Feb. 2 and should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Project grants include repairs, maintenance, technology, or equipment, but must still promote the Foundation’s funding priorities of Community Betterment, Health & Human Services, and Education. Letters must include:
- Name of the organization and a brief description of the organization.
- Brief description of your project or program and its objective.
- How much money you need to request.
- What specifically the grant funding would purchase and the total cost of the project or program.
- When the project or program will begin and end.
Make sure to review our current Grant Policy form to ensure your organization qualifies for funding.« Give Now for 100% Matched Gifts Charity Tracker Success Story »