Fall Grant Cycle Now Open!
The Fayette County Foundation is now accepting program related letters of intent to begin its fall grant application cycle. Letters are due by noon Oct. 2 and should be submitted via email to email@example.com. Programs must meet the Foundation’s funding priorities of Community Betterment, Health & Human Services, and Education. Letters must include:
- Name of the organization and a brief description of the organization.
- Brief description of your project or program and its objective.
- How much money you need to request.
- What specifically the grant funding would purchase and the total cost of the project or program.
- When the project or program will begin and end.
Make sure to review our current Grant Policy form to ensure your organization qualifies for funding. A complete grant application will be provided to those applicants whose letters of intent are approved by the Foundation. Fall grants will fund the end of December 2015 and must be expended by January 2017.« Fayette Cancer Society Grant FCF Supports Art Association »