Grant Cycles & Deadlines
What’s the first step?
Every grant request begins with a Letter of Intent (LOI). Do you have an idea that can help us meet the needs of Fayette County? That’s great! First, visit our How to Apply page to determine if your organization is eligible for funding. Make sure you have read our Grant Policy BEFORE submitting an LOI. If everything still looks good, complete our Letter of Intent Form.
Then, email (no printed copies will be accepted!) your LOI to Anna Dungan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the LOI is submitted, Anna will review your request and let you know if your grant request is viable. If so, a grant application will be sent to you via email. If not, we’ll let you know that as well.
When can I apply?
2019 Grant Cycle 1
- Letters of Intent Deadline: January 18, 2019
- Grant Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019 at noon
- Funding Announcements: April 2019
- Grant Reception (Checks Awarded): May 2019
2019 Grant Cycle 2
- Letters of Intent Deadline: May 24, 2019 at noon
- Grant Applications Deadline: June 14, 2019 at noon
2019 Grant Cycle 3
- Letters of Intent Deadline: November 22, 2019 at noon
- Grant Applications Deadline: December 13, 2019 at noon