Grant Cycles & Deadlines
What’s the first step?
Every grant request begins with a Letter of Intent (LOI). Do you have an idea that can help us meet the needs of Fayette County? That’s great! First, visit our How to Apply page to determine if your organization is eligible for funding. If so, write an LOI and tell us all about it. The LOI must include the following:
- Name of your organization, address, and phone number
- Your mission statement
- A brief description of services provided and those you serve
- A brief description of your project or program and its objective
- How much money you plan to request
- What specifically the grant funding would purchase
- The total cost of the project or program
- When the project or program will begin and end
Then, email (no printed copies will be accepted!) your LOI to Katherine Good at email@example.com. Once the LOI is submitted, Katherine will review your request and let you know if your grant request is viable. If so, a grant application will be sent to you via email. If not, we’ll let you know that as well.
When can I apply?
2018 Grant Cycle 1
- Letters of Intent Deadline: Friday, February 2 by Noon
- Grant Applications Deadline: Friday, February 16 by 3 p.m.
- Funding Announcements: Friday, April 20
- Grant Reception (Checks Awarded): Tuesday, May 8 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
2018 Grant Cycle 2
- Letters of Intent Deadline: Friday, August 3 by Noon
- Grant Applications Deadline: Friday, August 17 by 3 p.m.
- Funding Announcements: Friday, October 19
- Grant Reception (Checks Awarded): Thursday, November 8 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.