Grant Cycles & Deadlines
What’s the first step?
Every grant request begins with a Letter of Intent (LOI). Do you have an idea that can help us meet the needs of Fayette County? That’s great! First, visit our How to Apply page to determine if your organization is eligible for funding. Make sure you have read our Grant Policy BEFORE submitting an LOI. If everything still looks good, complete our Letter of Intent Form.
Then, email (no printed copies will be accepted!) your LOI to Katherine Good at email@example.com. Once the LOI is submitted, Katherine will review your request and let you know if your grant request is viable. If so, a grant application will be sent to you via email. If not, we’ll let you know that as well.
When can I apply?
2019 Grant Cycle 1
- Letters of Intent Deadline: January 2019
- Grant Applications Deadline: February 2019
- Funding Announcements: April 2019
- Grant Reception (Checks Awarded): May 2019
2018 Grant Cycle 2
- Letters of Intent Deadline: Friday, August 3 by Noon
- Grant Applications Deadline: Friday, August 17 by 3 p.m.
- Funding Announcements: Friday, October 19
- Grant Reception (Checks Awarded): Thursday, November 8 from 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.